Best Quotes in English - Motivational and Inspirational Quotes about Faith

Motivational Quotes of the Day

Best Motivational and Inspirational Quotes in English


Faith


In my deepest, darkest moments, what really got me through was a prayer. Sometimes my prayer was 'Help me.' Sometimes a prayer was 'Thank you.' What I've discovered is that intimate connection and communication with my creator will always get me through because I know my support, my help, is just a prayer away.

Iyanla Vanzant


God will never give you anything you can't handle, so don't stress.

Kelly Clarkson


The greatest legacy one can pass on to one's children and grandchildren is not money or other material things accumulated in one's life, but rather a legacy of character and faith.

Billy Graham


Believe in yourself, and the rest will fall into place. Have faith in your own abilities, work hard, and there is nothing you cannot accomplish.

Brad Henry


Comments